https://www.vinaudit.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/vinaudit-logo.svg 0 0 Nice Dupa https://www.vinaudit.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/vinaudit-logo.svg Nice Dupa2023-02-08 15:45:202023-02-14 12:27:41Inspection
A car inspection is a process in which a vehicle is examined to ensure it meets the safety and emissions standards of the state in which it is registered. The inspection includes an examination of the vehicle’s exterior, interior, undercarriage, tires, brakes, and engine, which generally follows the sequence below:
- During an inspection, a qualified technician will check for any visible signs of damage or wear and tear on these components.
- They will also perform a visual inspection of the lights, horn, and windshield wipers to make sure they are all in working order.
- If there are any issues that need to be addressed, the technician may recommend repairs or replacements before they can pass the inspection.
- In some cases, they may even advise you to take your vehicle to a professional mechanic for further evaluation.
- Once all repairs have been made and parts replaced if necessary, you can then take your car in for its official state-mandated car inspection.
- Upon completion of this process, your vehicle will receive either a “pass” or “fail” status depending on whether or not it meets the required standards.